Donnelly Adams, Katharine; Abdollahi, Fatemeh; Li, Ping; and Van Hell, Janet G.
9. Prepositional phrase ambiguity resolution in Spanish-English school-age children. Echols, Lauren; Bajo, Teresa; Miller, Karen; and Dussias, Paola E.
10. Revisiting Asymmetric Switch Costs: A pupillometric approach. Johns, Michael A.; and Dussias, Paola E.
11. The Effect of Type of Instructional Input on the Acquisition of Translation-Ambiguous Words by Intermediate German L2 Learners. Kerschen, Katherine; and Jackson, Carrie N.
12. Maintaining phonological contrasts in Heritage Swiss German. Klosinski, Robert; and Hoffman, Andrew
13. When Adults Learn Novel Word with Meanings: the Role of Consolidation in Word Learning and Memory Retention. Liu, Yushuang; and van Hell, Janet G.
14. The effects of L1 variation on L2 perception. McAllister, Alex
15. The emphatic es construction in Spanish from Colombia: a variationist approach. Moya, Deyanira S.; and Puscama, Gabriela
16. Syntactic Priming Influences Comprehension Patterns in Spanish-English Codeswitchers. Mudry, Rhonda; Rodrigo, Laura; and Dussias, Paola E.
17. When language learning is also about native language regulation: Training L1 interference inhibition improves learning of L2 word combinations. Pulido-Azpíroz, Manuel F.; and Dussias, Paola E.
18. Diphthong/hiatus resolution in L2 Spanish by native English speakers: A preliminary study. Puscama, Gabriela
19. Coping Strategies for Grammatical Case Loss in Heritage Speakers. Schwarz, Lara
20. Common constraints in motor and language planning. Schwob, Natalie; and Lebkuecher, Amy
21. Online and offline interpretation effects among L1 and L2 speakers. Shook, Neil; Jackson, Carrie N.; Hopp, Holger; and Brehm, Laurel
22. The prosodic-syntactic structure of intra-sentential multi-word code-switching in the New Mexico Spanish-English bilingual community. Steuck, Jonathan
23. What does do do for us? Periphrastic do in Kansas Plautdietsch. Vosburg, Nora
24. A Developmental Approach on Cross-Language Production in School-Aged L2 Learners. Yuro, Jaclyn; Abdollahi, Fatemeh; and van Hell, Janet G.
25. White Matter Integrity and Language Production in Aging. Winter, Sara B.; Rizio, Avery A.; and Diaz, Michele